Saturday, January 18, 2014

Prologue

Summary: A true "dom's dom," Marcus has the admiration of the BDSM community, having become the go-to "submissive whisperer," trainer of the most challenging submissives and healer of the broken. We first met Marcus in "Kinkily Ever After" when Edward flashed back on his training sessions under Marcus's strict yet nurturing hand. We saw the friendship between the two men deepen while Marcus taught Edward not just the ropes (and whips and chains) but also the compassionate, nurturing side of being a true dominant. We suffered silently along with the older man as he loved Edward in ways that could not be reciprocated. Now, finally, Marcus has a chance to try for his own KEA with an exquisite young submissive who comes to him not through another master, but at the wedding of the couple he mentors, none other than Edward and Isabella Cullen.




PROLOGUE


Riley and Sean’s wedding
                                                                    
“You are looking beautiful as ever, Mrs. Cullen.”

“Thanks, Marcus, and—might I say?—you are rocking that tux. You’ve lost weight.”

“Why, yes. Thanks for noticing.”

Bella smiled. “It’s not just your weight; it’s everything. I’ve never seen you this happy.”

“You’re gonna make me say it, aren’t you?”

Grinning up at me, she said, “You can always use your safe word.”

“Aren’t you the brazen one! Perhaps I need to tell your Master you need a spin over his knee.”

“Oh my gosh!” She covered her blush with both hands. “Stop that! We’re in a church for Chrissakes!”

“So we are.” I chuckled. “I think they want us to take our seats. Seeing as you’re my date . . . at least while our menfolk are out best manning . . . Shall we?”

“Sure. Mind if I . . .?” She waved her hand toward the aisle seat, and I bit back my objection. I’d already ogled Dane’s tuxedo-clad ass before I let him leave the house this afternoon; I supposed I could let Bella have the privilege of watching her husband walk down the aisle. Besides, if not for Bella and Edward, I wouldn’t even be here today, would never have met the man who changed my life just eighteen short months ago.

*                *               *               *               *
Note: I hope you enjoyed this brief glimpse into the sequel! I will begin posting Remastering Marcus at the end of February. If you'd like to brush up on your Marcus, he can be found in KEA chapters 2223388092, and 93

Much love to my very hardworking prereading squad: Jayme TyZane, Postapocalypticdepository, Meredith Cullen, and my amazing editor-plus-plus, Chayasara.

51 comments:

  1. I have missed you and this world. Can't wait for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MWAH! Here we go! Thanks for being here.
      xo
      b

      Delete
  2. Glad Marcus is going to seek His own KEA, and to read about Riley and Sean's wedding. I've missed the whole gang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your interest in my boys!
      xo
      b

      Delete
  3. Thank you for once again bring by this world and the way you write about it. You have a charming wit and have always brought it with you into your writing. I'm looking forward to reading this. Have fun Down Under and come home safely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support as always, Dinia!
      Let's do this!
      xo
      b

      Delete
  4. Wow Born, wonderful to have this, thanks. xx J - R- E

    ReplyDelete
  5. I normally don't read Marcus stories, but.... considering who is writing it and it's connection to a favorite story of mine, I'll have to give it a go!

    CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME NEITHER! LOL. This isn't just a marcus story, it's Marcus's story!
      Hope you love it!
      xo
      b

      Delete
  6. WooHoo. Can't wait. What a story. I adore Your Marcus. March can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (rubs hands together) Yep, count me in as ready to read this one. I can't wait. -- ghost xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fast forwards calendar to late-February.
    Oh, looky here- get to posting, Born!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I've missed these guys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh! So excited for this! I've missed these characters! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...and she is still a smartass. Looking forward to this story. Have a feeling its going to be fun fun fun. Have fun on your trip m'dear. Take pictures lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I hope I've figured out how to subscribe to this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the banner and the m/m pairing sounds great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great banner! Can't wait to read more. Marcus is a fascinating character, and I'm eager to learn more about him. And I'm always eager for the further adventures of E and B, too!

    monkeymom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't Betti G do a wonderful job? Thanks for your interest in the story, Monkey mom!
      xo
      b

      Delete
  15. oh Born, how I have missed your kinky fingers lol! So glad to hear your vacation was awesome, looked like fun! AND, you got to meet some fangirls/writers from down under. How cool is that?!
    Now lets see what Bella did with those seating charts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great trip! LOL and great to see you here, Vicki!
      xo

      Delete
  16. Welllllllllll.... wasn't this a tease ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Born
    I was so excited when I saw that you started this fic. Cannot wait to read how our happy couple gets here

    ReplyDelete
  19. Buckles up for the ride! Woot! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look who's arrived!! I'm here, I'm here!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hello there! Welcome (as you know I'd spell it for ya)
      x

      Delete
  21. I'm late to the party, as usual...but, I'm here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just in time, sweets! Welcome!
      xx

      Delete
  22. For some reason only just discovered that you're posting again. Can't tell you how excited I am, I've been missing your stories.
    ENx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, well where have you been? Glad you're back! Wheee....let's go!

      Delete
  23. I can't believe I missed this. I'm buckled in.
    AustenD

    ReplyDelete
  24. How did I not know about this story before? Can't wait to read more about Marcus!

    ReplyDelete