Sunday, December 13, 2015

Reclaiming Dane begins

With the evil Wayne vanquished, Dane is finally able to move on in earnest. But what of the other young men, who weren't lucky enough to have the "sub whisperer" as their Master? Can Dane ever overcome his guilt for the abuse he might have prevented?

When Marcus and Dane are given the chance to help one of the other victims, they are forced to make the most difficult decision they've faced yet. How much are they willing to risk to free Dane's conscience?

"Reclaiming Dane" takes place eight weeks after the "de-domming" of Dane's abuser. I expect if you're here, you've already read "Remastering Marcus." If not, this outtake won't make a whole lot of sense! I'm so happy you're here for the continuing journey of Marcus and Dane. Leave me a few words so I know you're with us?

XXX ~BOH



31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YESSSSSSSS! Well, late if you're Jewish. Hanukkah ends tonight!

      Delete
  2. Oh, you know I'm along for this ride! Christmas comes early this year!

    -digi

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a really shitty month and a particularly shitty day. This! This outtake has saved me from going postal. You have made my day. As if I could l could love you more, you have shown the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW, Sorry for your troubles, Kaz! I really hope you love this story! I'm just enjoying being with my boys again! XOXOXO Thank you for the sweet note.

      Delete
  4. I am so with you hun! I cannot wait!! :) Squeeing all the way from Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pfiff...as if any of us would lose a chance to see Marcus and Dane again! *rolling my eyes*
    We. Will. Be.Here.
    And there's nothing you can do about it! *high brow (supposedly) threatening look, hands crosser over chest*
    *one second later* Bwahahahaha
    Bring it on girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo with you!! Love these 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vagabonda Reads, here --
    Onboard for the ride with these two hotties --

    ReplyDelete
  8. So looking forward to hearing more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think I might take a quick refresher reread just to be sure I don't miss anything. Wish I didn't have to leave the house today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A quick refresher for my 200k story? Good luck, bb!

      Delete
  10. So looking forward to this!!! I love Dane!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sigh, just what this girl needs! Looking forward to it M'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm here, b, waiting (im)patiently! Can't wait to read what these two boys are up to! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suh-WEET! Chapter one is up. Wait no longer!
      xx

      Delete
  13. Nice Christmas present!. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is it posted yet? I can't find where to read it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Just hit Newer Post down there in the bottom left corner or refresh the page!

      Delete
  15. I am so ready for this! �� ��

    ReplyDelete